This support person will be a member of the Administrative Team and report directly to the Office of the Chief Executive (OCE). The Assistant will provide administrative support, manage projects, interact with high level contacts and make appropriate decisions where necessary in order to effectively carry out the business of Wowser.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Administrative support for various projects in a high growth environment. Duties include managing OCE calendars, scheduling appointments, completing expense reports, screening calls, reviewing incoming mail/email and routing appropriately, and other tasks as requested
- Understand all receptionist duties in order to manage and provide back-up for the receptionist throughout the day including routing calls, greeting guests, giving tours, making badges, and seating meetings
- Communicate clearly and professionally via phone, email, and written correspondence with Wowser’s investors, portfolio companies, and outside parties
- Interact with investors, donors, and prospective companies in a courteous, professional manner
- Schedule all aspects of travel (domestic & international) for meetings, conferences and other events
- Anticipate the needs of the OCE and initiate communications or schedule accordingly
- Attend Wowser functions as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Three years of current administrative support. A background in a corporate environment is preferred.
- BA degree preferred but not mandatory
- Some Knowledge of MS Access and skilled at Word/Excel/PowerPoint; comfortable learning new computer applications and conducting research on the internet
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and respond to a fast paced growth environment
- Strong team player; flexible and willing to take on unfamiliar tasks
- Ability to problem-solve and have good judgment skills
Salary range: Market
Deadline for applicants March 30, 2015.
Please send a letter to:
Office of the Chief Executive:
Roger Wilson, Cyndee Logan, Ian Fitzpatrick
330 E. Commercial St.
Willits, CA 95490
For more information come to our event on Saturday: HERE